NWSOTA is one of the top-performing public schools in Cleveland and scores in the Top 20% of all Ohio charter schools.
In September 2022, we received multiple 4-star ratings from the Ohio Department of Education. Highlights include:
- Performs over 10% higher than neighboring public and charter schools
- Rated 4 stars in Progress for exceeding state expectations in student academic growth
- Rated 4 stars in Gap Closing for exceeding state expectations in closing educational gaps
- 19% increase in Performance Index score
- 100% of students met the state reading requirements for promotion to Grade 4
Read our 2021-22 Annual Report (PDF) to learn more about the success of NWSOTA (previously Hope Academy Northwest).